Loyalty Rebate Programs
Support Temple Israel by clicking on the Amazon box below before you shop on amazon.com. Shopping at amazon.com through this link allows Temple Israel to receive a percentage of each purchase. This is a no-cost way for you to support Temple Israel. Be sure to bookmark this Loyaly Rebate Programs page, because in order for Temple to benefit from their next Amazon purchase, Amazon requires people to go through our Loyalty Rebate Programs page directly or by clicking on their Bookmarked Loyalty Rebate Programs page after checking out of Amazon each time.
In the past, many of our congregants have purchased Kroger Reloadable Gift Cards to help Temple earn Community Rewards Points from Kroger. Your support has been greatly appreciated. Kroger has streamlined this process and made it even easier for you to help. Going forward, you will not need to purchase a Gift Card--you will just need to link your Kroger Plus card to the Community Rewards program for Temple. Every time you shop with your Kroger Plus card, a percentage of your purchase automatically will be donated to Temple. You will continue to receive Kroger fuel points, and by registering your card online, you also can receive special offers and coupons from Kroger.
Be sure to relink your card every January!
Just follow these steps:
1) Register your Kroger Plus card on krogercommunityrewards.com and choose the Delta area link. Create an account or log on.
2) Your personalized home page will appear. Select the last link in Account Settings, which is “Community Rewards.” Click on “Edit Community Rewards Program Information.”
3) Follow the prompts and enter Temple Israel as the organization receiving Kroger Community Rewards.
4) Have the cashier scan your Kroger Plus card each time you shop, and Temple Israel will benefit automatically.
Office Depot’s 5% Back to Schools Program benefits the Barbara K. Lipman Early Learning Center. Help our school earn FREE supplies! We will earn credits equal to 5% of your qualifying school or office supply purchases to use for FREE supplies. You can credit the school year-round. Give our school ID# every time you shop at Office Depot at any store in the U.S., at officedepot.com, and when calling 800-GO-DEPOT. Basic school and office supplies are qualifying purchases, including notebook paper, pens/pencils, note pads, binders, and much more. (Products that do not qualify are all technology and consumer electronic products and accessories; media and software that is not education or reference related; furniture items and accessories; all ink and toner cartridges; Gift Cards; purchases from Copy & Print Depot; postage stamps, and purchases made to contract business accounts.) A list of the qualifying product categories is available online at officedepot.com/5percent. Your nearest Office Depot store also can provide this list to you.
Follow these steps:
1) When checking out at Office Depot, ask the cashier to look up the Barbara K. Lipman Early Childhood Center’s ID number. Or, take it with you; it is 70212401.
2) Use any method of payment; a specific card isn’t needed. If you have questions about any of these programs, please contact Jan Reisman, 901.937.2781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.